Bed and Breakfast at the Château breakfast included
Start the day of your stay in a bed and breakfast in the castle gently!
Enjoy your breakfast on the castle’s terrace, in the dining room or in the relaxation area overlooking the heated indoor swimming pool and the park.
Sitting at one of the tables, you will enjoy a superb view of the wooded park while enjoying a hearty breakfast, a delicious way to start the day with your partner or family staying in Morbihan.
On sunny days, we open the doors to the terrace so that you can enjoy the first rays of sunshine while having your coffee or tea.
A copious and varied breakfast
Served at your table, the Château de Lannouan offers different products for a varied, complete and balanced breakfast :
- 2 types of bread, pastries with butter & jams,
- Charcuterie, cheese, hard-boiled eggs,
- Hot drinks: tea, coffee and hot chocolate
- Homemade fresh fruit juice and fruit salad
- Far Breton homemade (local specialty)
For your comfort during your stay in a guest room, breakfast is served from 8am to 10am every day.
For those who wish to get up early, by simple request the day before, we can prepare breakfast for you before the 8 o’clock service.
Table d’hôtes : Dinner at the Castle (on reservation)
In order to facilitate your stay, we propose you to dine at the Château, at our table d’hôtes, only on reservation.
At mealtime, join us in the dining room. We offer you a starter + main course + dessert service.
This is a single menu at the price of 25 € / person (excluding drinks).
During your stay in a guest room at the Château de Lannouan, we thank you to book your meals at the table d’hôtes at the latest the day before your arrival.
Menu and dishes offered
Enjoy a hearty meal consisting of (for example) :
- a starter (scallops and leek fondue / Millefeuille of fruit and vegetables with salmon)
- a dish (wild boar stew with porcini mushrooms from our woods / roasted cod back)
- a dessert (mousse / soft chocolate)